- Please ensure you allow adequate time for us to design and print your order.
- Once we have received your order, your dedicated designer will start designing your artwork as specified in your order. We will send you a digital proof with your custom artwork for you to review and approve via email. Please ensure the email address you include in your order is correct as this is the email we will use to communicate with you regarding your order.
- You will receive your proof within 3-5 business days of placing your order.
- Included in your order are three rounds of digital proofs. We will design your first proof exactly as specified in your order.
- You then have two rounds of revisions should you require changes to your design. We can happily make changes to your ink colour, copy and minor adjustments to the layout.
- Additional revisions to your design will be invoiced and charged at an hourly rate of $75.
- Digital printing turnaround time is 10-15 business days PLUS SHIPPING
- Letterpress and foil printing turnaround time is 15-20 business days PLUS SHIPPING
Should you require your order earlier than our turnaround times, and we are able to prioritise your order to meet your required timeframe, a $150 rush order fee will apply. This will be invoiced once we confirm if it is possible.
Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide: 2-3 business days
Brisbane, Hobart: 3-6 business days
Perth, Darwin: 4-10 business days
Regional areas: 5-8 business days
Please ensure the email address you include in your order is correct as this is the email we will use to communicate with you regarding your order.
Prices listed on this website are subject to change without notice.
- Please ensure you have ordered the correct quantity and allowed for extras. We can not add to your order once submitted.
- We are unable to commence production of your order until we have received your signed proof of the artwork for your order.
- For custom orders we require a 50% deposit prior to commencing artwork. We can not begin design or production until this has cleared our bank account.
- Payments are to be made to Ivory + Stone without any deduction or discount unless stated in your invoice.
LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS
- If an item is damaged during shipping Ivory + Stone will not be held responsible.
- Unless the customer has inspected the goods and contacted us in writing within 5 business days of delivery, the goods are deemed to have been delivered and accepted in good order and condition.
- We will not be held responsible for invitation envelopes returned or lost by the Post Office after you have mailed them to your guests.
- CANCELLATION PRIOR TO FIRST PROOF SENT TO YOU
If we have not yet sent you your first design proof, we are happy to cancel your order and offer a full refund.
- CANCELLATION AFTER FIRST PROOF SENT TO YOU
If you decide you’d like to cancel your order after we’ve sent you a design proof, we can offer you a refund minus 20% of the total order fee. This is to cover the cost of the time spent on your design.
- CANCELLATION AFTER APPROVAL OF PROOF
We are not able to offer a refund or return once you have approved your design proof and committed to print. We are unable to make any changes to your artwork after we have received your approval to print.
- As our products are made to order, we do not offer returns once your items have been printed.
- If an item is unsatisfactory, a written explanation & photographic evidence is required within 5 business days of delivery before the item may be considered for a refund.
- If we have made an error with your order we will reprint your order or provide a credit to the value of the item with the error.
- We will not be held responsible for any errors with the wording that was approved by the client, and the client is responsible for the cost of reprinting.
- Buyer must take into account the description of the item before requesting a refund. If the item matches the description by the seller and the buyer is unsatisfied, seller is not responsible for refund.