By approving your design proof, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the proof disclaimer below and are responsible for any errors found after approval.
- A design proof is a digital mockup of your stationery and custom artwork.
- Please check your proofs carefully as responsibility for accuracy rests with you, the client.
- We do not move your artwork into production without written approval by you.
- Before providing us with your approval for printing, please take time to carefully review all text and graphics for any errors (i.e. spelling, grammar, guest addresses, colours, layout, size, etc.)
- Client errors can be reprinted at an additional fee. Payment for the redesign, reprint and delivery of the item must be paid in full before artwork will begin.
- Reprints due to client error will be placed in our printing queue and will not be prioritised over existing jobs.
- Please note that the colours projected by your device’s screen when viewing your proof may vary slightly to the finished product you receive.
- Occasionally the paper or envelope colour you have approved may become out of stock at late notice. We will notify you and let you know the wait time for it to come back into stock, or provide some alternative options to suit your project as closely as possible.
- The ink colours shown in our sample packs are a guide and may differ to the prints you receive. This is due to the variable nature of the printing process as colours do shift between each run, therefore a 100% accurate match to the printed sample you have may not be achieved. Additionally, please expect colour variances between different print methods, ie: we cannot achieve an exact match between a letterpress invitation and digital print invitation of the same ink colour.
- Ivory & Stone owns all artwork and copyright relating to your order.
- The client may not redistribute or reproduce part or all of any artwork supplied to the client in any form.
- The finished artwork files are not included in your order and are not available for purchase.
- Please do not ask us for the names of the fonts we use in any of our designs. We strictly do not disclose the names of the fonts we use under any circumstances. This is to protect our intellectual property and future print revenue.