- After you have placed your order we will send you a form to complete so we can collect all the details for your stationery including wording and ink colours.
- Once we have received your completed form we will be in touch within 3-5 business days with your digital design proof.
- The timeframe for the design stage varies depending if you have changes to your design and how quickly you respond. Please allow up to 3 business days for revisions to your design.
TIMEFRAMES FOR PRINTING:
The following timeframes are for printing only. Please allow added time for the design process and shipping.
Digital printing turnaround time is 10-15 business days PLUS SHIPPING
Letterpress and foil printing turnaround time is 15-20 business days PLUS SHIPPING
STATIONERY DESIGN INCLUSIONS:
- Included in your order are three rounds of digital proofs. We will design your first proof exactly as specified in your order.
- 2 complimentary rounds of revisions are included in your order.
- Revisions can be made to your wording and ink colours only.
- The design layout and fonts cannot be changed.
- Additional revisions to your design will be invoiced and charged at $50 per proof.
- To avoid being charged for additional proofs, please carefully proof read your wording before submitting it to us.
If you have ordered guest addressing, we require an Excel spreadsheet of your guests names and addresses formatted as per the below example.
Please thoroughly proof read all names and addresses prior to submitting your spreadsheet. If you require more than 5 address or name changes to your design proof, we will require you to resubmit your spreadsheet, and a $35 reformatting fee will be charged.
To avoid being charged the reformatting fee, do not send through address spreadsheets that are not final, and have not been thoroughly proof read.
Guest addressing template example:
|Name||Address||City, State||Postcode||Country (if outside Australia)|
|Mr & Mrs Dover||60 Winter Street||Balwyn, VIC||3103|
|Ms Vicky Tims||1 Manor Court||Dee Why, NSW||2099|
|Mr Sam Scala||9 Maldon Street||Hackney, London||E82JZ||United Kingdom|