Please read our order process here before placing your order.
Menu orders must be placed no less than 6 weeks prior to the date you require your menus (not your wedding date).
The minimal design and classic typography of our menu designs will create a refined aesthetic for your big day.
- Digitally printed in black/colour or white ink
- Printed on 300gsm Premium Cardstock available in a wide range of colours
- Size: A5 (148mm x 210mm) or DL (99 x 210mm)
- Guests names can be printed at top
- Single sided with optional double sided print
- 2 versions of your menu included - ie: 1 x generic menu and 1 x generic childrens / vegetarian menu
STATIONERY DESIGN INCLUSIONS:
- Included in your order are three rounds of digital proofs. We will design your first proof exactly as specified in your order.
- 2 complimentary rounds of revisions are included in your order.
- Revisions can be made to your wording, ink or paper colours only.
- The design layout and fonts cannot be changed.
- Additional revisions to your design will be invoiced and charged at $75 per proof.
- To avoid being charged for additional proofs, please carefully proof read your wording before submitting it to us.
TIMEFRAMES FOR PRINTING:
The following timeframes are for printing only. Please allow added time for the design process and shipping.
Digital printing turnaround time is 10 business days, plus shipping.
GUEST NAME PRINTING:
Your order includes 2 versions of your menu eg: 1 x adult menu and 1 x childrens/vegetarian menu.
Menu's cannot be personalised to suit each individual guests dietary requirements.
If you have ordered guest name printing, we require an Excel spreadsheet of your guests names at the time of placing the order. We require first names only, with each name on a new line. Incorrectly formatted spreadsheets will need to be resubmitted.
Please thoroughly proof read all names and addresses prior to submitting your spreadsheet.
During busy periods cardstock options may become unavailable to us without notice. Unfortunately the cardstock you select at the time of ordering may not be available when we go to print your order. As we can print on a wide variety of colours, we will suggest an alternative option.