Please read our order process here before placing your order.
Ships within 10 business days once artwork is approved.
The minimal design and classic typography of our menu designs will create a refined aesthetic for your big day.
Digitally printed on a premium uncoated card and customisable by you.
- Size: A5 (148mm x 210mm)
- Single sided or optional double sided with your guests names on front
Select options below for an instant quote
Still have questions? Click here
STATIONERY DESIGN INCLUSIONS:
- Included in your order are three rounds of digital proofs. We will design your first proof exactly as specified in your order.
- 2 complimentary rounds of revisions are included in your order.
- Revisions can be made to your wording and ink colours only.
- The design layout and fonts cannot be changed.
- Additional revisions to your design will be invoiced and charged at $75 per proof.
- To avoid being charged for additional proofs, please carefully proof read your wording before submitting it to us.
TIMEFRAMES FOR PRINTING:
The following timeframes are for printing only. Please allow added time for the design process and shipping.
Digital printing turnaround time is 10-15 business days PLUS SHIPPING
Letterpress and foil printing turnaround time is 15-20 business days PLUS SHIPPING
If you have ordered guest addressing, we require an Excel spreadsheet of your guests names and addresses formatted as per the below example.
Please thoroughly proof read all names and addresses prior to submitting your spreadsheet. If you require more than 5 address or name changes to your design proof, we will require you to resubmit your spreadsheet, and a $35 reformatting fee will be charged.
To avoid being charged the reformatting fee, do not send through address spreadsheets that are not final, and have not been thoroughly proof read.
Guest addressing template example:
|Name||Address||City, State||Postcode||Country (if outside Australia)|
|Mr & Mrs Dover||60 Winter Street||Balwyn, VIC||3103|
|Ms Vicky Tims||1 Manor Court||Dee Why, NSW||2099|
|Mr Sam Scala||9 Maldon Street||Hackney, London||E82JZ||United Kingdom|
Guest personalisation refers to the guest name only.
A generic menu will be printed for all guests. Menu's cannot be personalised to suit individual guests dietary requirements.